Defending Clients throughout Minnesota against Criminal Charges
The Minneapolis criminal defense lawyers at Keller Law Offices defend clients facing a variety of criminal charges, including DWI (driving while intoxicated), drug Crimes, sex crimes, white-collar crimes, and traffic violations. We represent clients facing both misdemeanor and felony charges, at the trial level and on appeal.
The criminal defense team at Keller Law Offices includes:
- Max A. Keller: A former prosecutor, Max A. Keller has experience handling criminal cases on both sides of the fence. As such, he is able to anticipate the legal strategies and negotiating tactics of the prosecutor’s office in order to better advocate on his clients’ behalf.
- Lexie D. Stein: Lexie Stein has represented many clients with DWI’s, criminal sexual conduct cases, probation violations, sentencing issues, and appeals. Ms. Stein is also experienced in the courtroom. She has been to many jails throughout Minnesota and is well experienced with helping individuals get out of jail.
- Shaleen Torjesen : Legal Assistant
Contact the Minneapolis criminal defense law firm of Keller Law Offices at (952) 913-1421 to get the criminal defense representation you need.
Get the Legal Help You Need
If you are facing criminal charges, your life, livelihood, reputation, and finances are all on the line. A criminal conviction can result in substantial fines, a lengthy jail or prison stay, probation, or suspension/revocation of your driver’s license. Criminal charges alone can do significant damage to a person’s reputation if they are not handled swiftly and appropriately. Accordingly, it is crucial to obtain knowledgeable legal assistance as quickly as possible.
The Minneapolis criminal defense attorneys at Keller Law Offices focus on protecting the legal rights of those accused of committing a crime. As a result of his years of experience as an Assistant Attorney General, Max A. Keller understands the importance of a prompt and strong legal defense. With significant trial experience, Mr. Keller is not afraid to try a case in order to defend his client.
Comprehensive Criminal Law Knowledge and Experience
The Minnesota criminal defense lawyers at Keller Law Offices defend clients facing a variety of criminal charges, including:
- Drug Crimes
- DWI, including first offenses and repeat offenses
- Sex Crimes, including internet sex crimes, child pornography charges, rape, child molestation, and sexual assault
- white-collar crimes, including embezzlement, insurance fraud, healthcare fraud, money laundering, identity theft, and forgery
- Felonies, including weapons charges, assault, theft, burglary, robbery, homicide and manslaughter, domestic violence, vehicular homicide and vehicular manslaughter, and felony DWIs
- Traffic Violations
Dedicated to Protecting Clients’ Rights
The Minneapolis criminal defense lawyers at Keller Law Offices exhibit exceptional dedication and commitment to client service. We are available to clients anytime to answer questions or deal with pressing legal concerns, and we maintain constant communication, via phone and email. Moreover, we treat all of our clients with the utmost respect and dignity.
If you are facing criminal charges, contact the Minneapolis criminal defense law firm of Keller Law Offices at (952) 913-1421 to get the legal help you need.